2017 Buick Enclave Leather
Les Mack Price:
SUNROOF!! TRAILER TOW!! LEATHER TRIM PACKAGE!! Check out this Enclave LOADED with the Following Features! Blind Zone Alert, Universal Garage Door Opener, Automatic Headlamps, Daytime Running Lamps, Fog Lamps, Driver Information Center, Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Heated Steering Wheel, Color Touchscreen Radio, Bluetooth, USB Port, Audio Jack, Back Up Camera, Rear Park Alert, Automatic Climate Control, Tri Zone Climate Controls, Power Driver Seat, Power Passenger Seat, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Keyless Entry, and Much More! You Always Get More From Les!
Our 2017 Buick Enclave Leather Group is primed for your driving pleasure in White Frost Tricoat! This All Wheel Drive crossover is motivated by a 288hp 3.6 Liter V6 that's matched with a 6 Speed Automatic transmission in order to provide impressive acceleration; and thanks to an innovative suspension, minimize impact and noise so you can peacefully enjoy 22mpg in any environment.
Designed to fit your life, our Enclave Leather Group boasts thoughtful touches inside and out. Admire the beautiful 19 inch wheels, rear privacy glass and a power lift gate. The elegant leather-trimmed interior greets you with three generous rows of seating, and ample storage along with a wealth of amenities including a remote starter system, rear vision camera, heated steering wheel, tri-zone automatic climate control, a universal home remote transmitter, and an auto-dimming rear view mirror. Take your connectivity to the next level courtesy of Buick IntelliLink with voice control, a prominent touchscreen display, available 4G WiFi Hotspot, satellite radio, and more.
Drive with peace of mind knowing our Enclave has received top safety scores and your loved ones will be safe and secure thanks to side blind zone alert, rear cross traffic alert, anti-lock brakes, stability/traction control, airbags, and OnStar assistance. Abundant in space, performance, and style, this is a superb choice for your active lifestyle. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
||3.6L 6 Cyl. Gas
|MPG - City
|MPG - Highway
||White Frost Tricoat
||3.6L 6 Cyl. Gas
||288 @ 6300 rpm
||270 @ 3400 rpm
|Base Curb Weight
|Width, Max w/o mirrors
|Gross Vehicle Weight
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Child seat restraint system, rear facing
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 with SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection), DOHC (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Axle, 3.16 ratio, final drive
- Drivetrain, all-wheel drive
- Alternator, 170 amps
- Trailering provisions, 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
- GVWR, 6459 lbs. (2930 kg)
- Suspension, Premium Ride, 4-wheel independent
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with bright tips integrated in fascia
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) compact steel spare wheel and tire
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, chromed
- Headlamps, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon, projector lamps hi/low bi-functional with blue tint lenses and chromed bezels
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted, rear-side, quarter panel and liftgate
- Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, rear power
- Audio system feature, standard speaker system
- QuietTuning Buick exclusive process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seat adjuster, passenger 8-way power with power recliner and 2- way power lumbar
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with Mahogany wood accents
- Steering wheel, heated
- Instrumentation includes Driver Information Center, tachometer, speedometer, fuel, coolant temperature, battery, gear selector, outside air temperature and (U80) compass display
- Instrumentation, analog with mpg speedometer and tachometer
- Instrumentation, engine oil life monitor
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and -Down features, passenger Express-Down feature
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer with content theft alarm
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Glovebox, locking, passenger-side of instrument panel
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Storage system, rear cargo area under floor
||Airbag - Driver
|Airbag - Passenger
|Four Wheel ABS
||4-Wheel Disc Brakes
|All Wheel Drive
|V6 Cyl. Engine
|Remote Keyless Entry
||Rear Backup Sensors
|3rd Row Seat
|Power Driver Seat
||Power Passenger Seat
|Front Bucket Seats
||Tilt Steering Wheel
|Steer Wheel Audio Cntrls
||Leather Wrapped Steering
|Compact Spare Tire
*EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
Last week my wife and I bought a 2016 Ram Laramie from Richard at Les Mack Dodge. I am the last guy in the world to buy a vehicle sight unseen, but the way he described this truck, I had to buy it. I had never even owned a Ram before. We are so glad we bought this truck, everything Richard told me on the phone was right on, it is in excellent shape, it was a one owner local person that had it before us. We love it. Troy and Angela did the closing, Angela went through some of the options on the truck and made sure it was what we wanted and Troy took care of all the paperwork in the end. They were so friendly and helpful through the whole thing, it was a great experience all around.
— Dan from Bismark, ND
Recently traveled 2 hours from Iowa City area to work with Wade to purchase a 2017 Yukon XL. Price point was lower than everywhere else round Iowa City within 400 mile radius. Vehicle was exactly as shown on the internet, no gimmicks, no hassles. He was a pleasure to work with. No pressure, knowledgeable, friendly, overall great guy! We plan to be back in a few years to see Wade looking for a new truck.
— Jane from Iowa City, IA
Ordered car online. Great customer service. Car was clean and ready to go when we arrived from our almost hour and a half trip. Very pleased!
— Paula from Holmen, WI
Gary was great to work with, we recommend working with him to find your next vehicle! We worked with him from out of state and he was very quick to get back to us with any questions, pictures, and videos! Vehicle was as he portrayed and we couldn’t be happier!
— Linda Jepson from Wayland, IA
I Had a Awesome Experience with Les Mack, I worked with Wade Duncan, I Lost my vehicle in Electrical Fire 3 days before Christmas( minivan)(had it 9yrs), I searched different Car Sites and I found them, a 2015 Kia Sorento , I called Tuesday, Wade called with more details, set up appt for Saturday, Me and a friend drove 2hr away and They we're very nice, courteous to Us..I knew I wanted this Kia, to top off, Good Deal and they offered to pick me up at home 2 hrs away and drive my SUV it home, Yes! Happy Camper, This was Best Day Ever and a Blessing because a Snow Storm came, this Kia drove great in the snow , Wade called to be sure I made it back Safely and wrote a Letter...I definitely recommend Les Mack to Others, Awesome Dealership , Great People in WI
— Taiveda from Rockford, IL
Wade is an awesome salesman!!! And so great to work with!
— Jeni from Fennimore, WI
I just purchased a new Camaro from Les Mack and couldn't be happier. My salesman Wade and their entire staff were great, they went out of the way to get me a great deal and make my buying experience the best I've had in over 30 years. I highly recommend Les Mack!
— James from Hugo, MN
Carson, Brian and Gary were great to deal with. They had the vehicle I was looking for in the correct color and options I wanted. I live 3 1/2 hours away from Lancaster and did everything over the phone. The vehicle was as described when I arrived. The whole purchase process went smoothly. They were not pushy, were not trying to sell me things I didn't want or need. Took "no" for an answer, something rare in sales and F&I people today. I wasn't expecting the service I received because I was "just" buying a vehicle. Since I'm 3 1/2 hours away they knew they were not going to get future service or parts sales from me but I was treated just as anyone local coming in to buy a vehicle. I was very pleased to see a group of people who still care about customer service.
— Todd from Kimberly, WI
I worked with Gary Wittaker on purchasing a vehicle he guided me this awesome Honda Pilot. The experience was very awesome. Everyone was very friendly and guided me through my first dealership purchase. Thank you again Gary Whittaker and the rest of the Les Mack family.
— Michael from Fennimore, WI
Our experience was a great one with Les Mack. Gary was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and very considerate and patient while we made our decision to do business with them. Angie was also awesome through our car buying process. They were both helpful and kind, taking the time to make the purchase of our Ford Taurus a good one! We love it! Thank you!!
— Patti from Cassville, WI
Found a great deal on a 2017 Taurus at Les Mack. Drove up from Cedar Rapids, well worth the trip. Gary was great to work with, took the time to explain the technology on the car. Wish the folks that sold me my 250 had done the same. No high pressure sales here.
— Bill from Cedar Rapids, IA