2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4 WHEEL
ALL STAR EDITION!! LT TRIM PACKAGE!! Check out this Silverado LOADED with the Following Features! 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Disc Brakes, Color Driver Information Center, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Tilt Steering Wheel, USB Port, Aux Jack, SD Card Slot, Bluetooth, 6-Speaker Sound System, Integrated Bumper Corner Steps, Locking EZ Lift and Lower Tailgate, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Keyless Entry, & Much More! You Always Get More From Les!
Everything you need and more, our 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Double Cab 4x4 is outstanding in Red Hot! Powered by a potent 5.3 Liter EcoTec3 V8 that offers 355hp while mated to an 8 Speed Automatic transmission with tow/haul mode. Get your job done with ease with Four Wheel Drive and scoring near 23mpg on the highway! Examine our photos and take note of the bold grille, chrome accents, prominent wheels, and high-strength steel bed of our Silverado 1500 LT.
Inside this dedicated Silverado 1500 LT, you'll appreciate the quiet ride and thoughtfully designed cabin. Convenience features include remote keyless entry, a rearview camera, power accessories, and a driver information center. It's easy to stay in touch thanks to Chevrolet MyLink radio with voice activation, a color touchscreen, CD/MP3, Bluetooth, available satellite radio, Android Auto/Apple CarPlay capability, and OnStar with available WiFi.
Our Silverado 1500 LT takes care of you with Stabilitrak, 4-wheel ABS, daytime running lamps, and plenty of airbags. Whether conquering your work day or playing on the weekend, this Chevrolet is a fantastic choice for your transportation needs! Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
||Pickup - Full Size
||5.3L 8 Cyl. Gas
|MPG - City
|MPG - Highway
||5.3L 8 Cyl. Gas
||355 @ 5600 rpm
||383 @ 4100 rpm
|Curb Weight - Front
||- TBD - lbs
|Curb Weight - Rear
||- TBD - lbs
|Length, Overall w/o rear bumper
|Width, Max w/o mirrors
|Gross Vehicle Weight
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Required with (PDE) LT eAssist Package on CK15543 Crew Cab models.)
- Pickup box
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab 4WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Moldings, bodyside, body color
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab model.)
- Grille surround, chrome
- Active Aero Shutters, front
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Door handles, body-color
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Radio, HD
- 6-speaker audio system
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Not available on Regular Cab models.)
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
|Airbag - Driver
||Airbag - Passenger
||AM/FM In-dash Single CD Player With MP3
|Four Wheel ABS
||4-Wheel Disc Brakes
|Onboard Hands-Free Communications System
|Four Wheel Drive
||V8 Cyl. Engine
||Xenon High Intensity Discharge
|Remote Keyless Entry
||Manual Adjustable Lumbar Support
|Fold Down Rear Seat
||Tilt Steering Wheel
|Steer Wheel Audio Cntrls
||Leather Wrapped Steering
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System
||Full Size Spare Tire
*EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
Les Mack GM
212 N. Madison St.
Lancaster, WI 53813
Recently traveled 2 hours from Iowa City area to work with Wade to purchase a 2017 Yukon XL. Price point was lower than everywhere else round Iowa City within 400 mile radius. Vehicle was exactly as shown on the internet, no gimmicks, no hassles. He was a pleasure to work with. No pressure, knowledgeable, friendly, overall great guy! We plan to be back in a few years to see Wade looking for a new truck.
— Jane from Iowa City
Ordered car online. Great customer service. Car was clean and ready to go when we arrived from our almost hour and a half trip. Very pleased!
— Paula from Holmen, WI
Gary Whittaker very easy to work with. All questions answered well drove from Cedar Rapids to Lancaster for many reasons. Called 6 months later to make sure suv , 2017 Expedition was still great. Will be on radar for next vehicle.
— Rick Stahle
I Had a Awesome Experience with Les Mack, I worked with Wade Duncan, I Lost my vehicle in Electrical Fire 3 days before Christmas( minivan)(had it 9yrs), I searched different Car Sites and I found them, a 2015 Kia Sorento , I called Tuesday, Wade called with more details, set up appt for Saturday, Me and a friend drove 2hr away and They we're very nice, courteous to Us..I knew I wanted this Kia, to top off, Good Deal and they offered to pick me up at home 2 hrs away and drive my SUV it home, Yes! Happy Camper, This was Best Day Ever and a Blessing because a Snow Storm came, this Kia drove great in the snow , Wade called to be sure I made it back Safely and wrote a Letter...I definitely recommend Les Mack to Others, Awesome Dealership , Great People in WI
— Taiveda Neal
Wade is an awesome salesman!!! And so great to work with!
— Jeni Oyen
I just purchased a new Camaro from Les Mack and couldn't be happier. My salesman Wade and their entire staff were great, they went out of the way to get me a great deal and make my buying experience the best I've had in over 30 years. I highly recommend Les Mack!
— James Johnson
Carson, Brian and Gary were great to deal with. They had the vehicle I was looking for in the correct color and options I wanted. I live 3 1/2 hours away from Lancaster and did everything over the phone. The vehicle was as described when I arrived. The whole purchase process went smoothly. They were not pushy, were not trying to sell me things I didn't want or need. Took "no" for an answer, something rare in sales and F&I people today. I wasn't expecting the service I received because I was "just" buying a vehicle. Since I'm 3 1/2 hours away they knew they were not going to get future service or parts sales from me but I was treated just as anyone local coming in to buy a vehicle. I was very pleased to see a group of people who still care about customer service.
— Todd from Kimberly, Wi
I worked with Gary Wittaker on purchasing a vehicle he guided me this awesome Honda Pilot. The experience was very awesome. Everyone was very friendly and guided me through my first dealership purchase. Thank you again Gary Whittaker and the rest of the Les Mack family.
— Michael Tysver
Our experience was a great one with Les Mack. Gary was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and very considerate and patient while we made our decision to do business with them. Angie was also awesome through our car buying process. They were both helpful and kind, taking the time to make the purchase of our Ford Taurus a good one! We love it! Thank you!!
— Patti Wood
Found a great deal on a 2017 Taurus at Les Mack. Drove up from Cedar Rapids, well worth the trip. Gary was great to work with, took the time to explain the technology on the car. Wish the folks that sold me my 250 had done the same. No high pressure sales here.
— Bill Satkamp